Saturday, November 25, 2006

Peter James Ainscough Southern - cousin in Toronto


Another surprise email from a cousin of mine I haven't seen in a while..we think at least 30 years, when he emigrated to Canada. Pete is the son of Michael Kevin and Pam Fishwick, my auntie and uncle. A first cousin, brother to Mike, Janet, Helen and Lisa and of course half brother to Paul. His good news being the birth of a son last year....

"Barbara,
Thanks for posting the family history information online. With Google it was relatively easy to find your website. It has been a very long time since we saw each other, nigh on 30 years I would imagine, and the last time I saw your Dad was at my Father's funeral in '94. What has precipitated my search is that I stumbled upon an Ainscough in Massachusetts during my course of doing business and thought it might be interesting to see if we could find a common family link. I have forwarded the link to your website to him, and perhaps he will provide back some information that will provide said link. I am now a Father myself with a son, Sebastian Ayrton Ainscough Southern who was born Nov 2nd, 2005. Attached is a picture. Life here in Toronto is pretty good. I hope you and your family are well, please say hello to them for me.
Peter James Ainscough Southern"

No comments: