Thursday, February 14, 2008

Ann Ainscough 1650-1720 Chorley

Thanks to Mary Ainscough (Parbold) for this information, although I cant see a link to the Mawdesley Ainscough family it makes interesting reading and perhaps somebody one day may be able to link it all up.......

Taken from Dave Eastham's Website
For more information contact Dave Eastham: E-mail: Dave@Easthams.org.uk
Ann Ainscough [286](Abt 1650-1720)
Family Links
Spouses/Children:
James HEALD [39]

* Son HEALD [706]
* Elizabeth HEALD [709]
* Evan HEALD [204]+
* Thomas HEALD [708]
* William HEALD [707]
* Janet HEALD [705]
* Mary HEALD [699]
* Janet HEALD [287]

Ann [286] 1 2

* Born: Abt 1650, Chorley, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom 1
* Marriage: James HEALD [39] before Sep 1672 in Of,Chorley,Lancashire,England 1
* Died: Sep 1720 aged about 70 1
* Buried: 29 Sep 1720, St. Lawrence Ch., Chorley, Lancashire, England 1

Ancestral File Number: PV2X-MT.

Death Notes:
Will: 27 February 1716/17, Proved 1 October 1720

In the name of God Amen. I Ann Heald of Chorley in the County of Lancaster Widow do for the settling my temporall concerns make this my Last will and Testament in manner following, First it is my will and mind that all my Just debts, ffunerall expenses, Charges of probate of this my Last will shall be paid and discharged And it is my mind and will and I give and bequeath unto my son William Heald the sume of Twenty Shillings. To my daughter Elizabeth Partington all my wearing apparell both Linnen and Woollen except my best suit which I give and bequeath unto Mary Ainscough wife of William Ainscough my daughter And it is my will and mind & I give and bequeath unto my son Evan Heald ye sume of One Shilling which I hereby declare to be in full of what he can or may claim out of any part of my Estate And further my will and mind is that if my son William Heald happens to Live at Chorley he shall have a bed for his use so long as he there Inhabits and alsoe that my son William Heald shall have my chests for his use so long as he Inhabits at Chorley as aforesaid and thenceforth to return them for the use of Mary Ainscough my daughter Then as for & concerning all ye rest residue & remainder of my Estate reall or personall or of what kind & nature forever(?) shall be & not before herein disposed of it is my will & mind & I give and bequeath the Same unto my daughter Mary Ainscough aforesaid. And lastly I nominate constitute and appoint William Ainscough my son in Law & Mary Ainscough his wife my daughter to be executor & executrice of this my Last will and Testament not doubting their performance of ye Same as my trust is in them reposed Revoking all wills by me heretofore made in Witness whereof I the said Ann Heald have
hereunto sett my hand & seal the twenty seventh day of ffebruary in the year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and seventeen

Sealed signed and published by ye above named
Ann Heald for & as her Last will & Testament
In ye presence of us whose names are hereunto
Sett & subscribed in ye presence of ye said Ann
Heald to attest ye Same

Elizabeth Partington
Robert Baldwin
Tho: Shaw (all three signed their names...LPC)

Ann A Heald
(her mark)

Ann died in 1720 the will was proved October 1 1720>>

Burial: 29 September 1720, Chorley8
Will: 27 February 1716/17, Proved 1 October 17209

Ann married James HEALD [39] [MRIN: 98], son of Evan HEALD [43] and Elizabeth [37], before Sep 1672 in Of,Chorley,Lancashire,England.1 (James HEALD [39] was christened on 22 Jun 1645 in St Lawrence Church, Chorley, Lancashire, England,1 3 died in Sep 1708 in St Lawrence Church, Chorley, Lancashire, England 1 and was buried on 3 Sep 1708 in St Lawrence Church, Chorley, Lancashire, England 1.)

Sources

1 Thomas J. Morgan. Surety: 3

2 The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Ancestral File (TM) (June 1998 (c), data as of 5 JAN 1998). Surety: 3

3 From Kit Heald [kitheald@fish.co.uk], Pat Holling. Surety: 3

Home | Table of Contents | Surnames | Name List

This Web Site was Created 16 Jan 2008 with Legacy 6.0 from Millennia

No comments: